Monday, March 17, 2014

Using Watercolor Pencils as Watercolors

Helllooooo and good afternoon. I've got a video! Yay! This is another entry for Virginia's View challenge. Can you tell how much I love watercolors?






When I first made this card, I didn't like it too much, but it really grew on me. Now I love it! 



I'll back back tonight! 

Jesus saves!

-Bethany 


Supplies
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (paper airplanes from Flying By set) Lawn Fawn, (sentiment from Hooray set) Hero Arts
Cling Stamps: (Starburst Backround) Hero Arts
Dye Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Coloring Medium: (assorted watercolor pencils) Loew and Cornell
Accents: (sequins) Lawn Fawn

4 comments:

Virginia Lu said...

Love your little masterpiece, Bethany!! I love the pair-up of the Sunburst for the background with the LF stamp! Your water-colored background is lovely with the "paper-pieced paper planes" (say that 3 times FAST)!! So glad that you have so much for with this challenge!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

So soft and pretty. Spotted this on Virginia's challenge!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgeous, so light and airy!!!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Phew! I finally found you! Not sure how I missed your blog change, but I'm happy to be here now! Lots of great cards, as usual!